A big help in a small cabinet.
Waste disposal is a big topic even in a small kitchen. Thanks to this solution, though, it’s not a big problem.
Equipped with a guide system, self-closure and shock absorption, it accommodates large containers even in small kitchen cabinets. The system can be used directly under the counter top, enabling easy input of waste, directly from the work surface.
- Bins Are Made Out Of A Non-Toxic Polymer
100% safe for food storage, pet food for example.
- Bins Are Dishwasher Safe
Can be washed in an automatic dishwasher at up to 158 degrees F.
- Powder Coated Lid
Keeps odors away from the food prep area and provides additional storage for bin liners and other small items.
- Synchronized Drawer Slides With Over-Travel Extension
This unique over-travel design allows for removal of the rear bin without having to remove the front bin. The synchronized feature provides state-of-the-art smooth and quiet operation.
- Integrated Soft And Self-Closing
Damping mechanism provides a soft-close action of the unit.
- Convenient Carrying Handles
Artfully concealed within the rim for clean & easy waste removal.
- Different Bin Configurations Available
For example for compost, glass, paper, plastic, recycling, etc.
- 3D Cam Adjustment
Simple, fast and trouble free adjustment, even after the unit is installed! Up, down, left, right, in and out adjustments are achieved with a simple turn of a screwdriver.
- Installation Template Included For Easy Installation
Measure your opening and find the center – then line up with the arrow on the installation template. Excellent results in minutes.
- Retrofit Ready
Can be installed in existing cabinetry without removing the countertop.
- Cabinet width opening: 12”, 15”, 18”, 21” for face frame
- Cabinet width: 15”, 18”, 21”, 24” for full access cabinets
- Installation depth: min. 20-5/16" installation
- Installation height VS ENVI Space XX PRO US: 22-7/8“ and 19-1/2“ for installation under a drawer box
- System capacity: 31 qt to 96 qt