- DIGITAL CATALOGUE
VS TAL Gate C« Back
VS TAL Gate C(VSA synchro)
Even in large kitchens, some cabinets have less space than others. This solution was specially developed for corner situations which need a small opening angle. The baskets move toward the user. The pull-out can be moved completely in front of the cabinet by pulling on the shelf.
- Cabinet widths: 300 and 400 mm
- Installation depth: min. 500 mm
- Installation height: 1,200 to 2,140 mm
- EasyFit: toolless frame assembly on the lower runner
- EasyFit: toolless connection between the driver and support frame
- Individually height-adjustable baskets
- System payload capacity: max. 75 kg
- Storage versions: Classic, Saphir, Premea and Planero
Storage and fittings
FOUR COLOUR VERSIONS FOR MORE INDIVIDUALITY.
The extensive Vauth-Sagel product range is available in four modern and timeless colours. With these colour versions, we offer the perfect solution for any room situation. Perfectly adapted to the requirements of our customers, contemporary from classic to modern.
STORAGE VERSIONS BASKETS
FOUR STORAGE VERSIONS FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY.
Vauth-Sagel offers the entire basket range as a modular system, where the guide and the frame can each be combined with all five storage versions.
DESIGN FOR EVERYONE.
Everyone has aesthetic requirements. And the versions available for cabinets with round bases are just as varied.