- DIGITAL CATALOGUE
VS SUB Side« Back
VS SUB Side(DSA)
The demands in the kitchen change at a rapid pace. That's why the design and functionality of this proven system has been developed even further. With a functional element for the widest variety of installation situations, the side pull-out is a purchase that knows no equal.
- Cabinet widths: 150, 200 and 300 mm
- Installation depth: min. 495 mm
- Installation height: min. 485 mm
- Left-hand and right-hand versions
- EasyFit: toolless front connection
- Shelf variants for 90°, 45° and 35° versions
- Shelf elements for storing hand towels and baking sheets
- Individually height-adjustable baskets
- 3D front adjustment enables convenient and easy adjustment of the front
- Integrated shock absorption and self-closing in both guides
- Mounting pattern: no measurement required when installing in cabinet
- System payload capacity: max. 20 kg
- Shelf variants: Classic, Saphir, Premea, Artline and Planero
Storage and fittings
FOUR COLOUR VERSIONS FOR MORE INDIVIDUALITY.
The extensive Vauth-Sagel product range is available in four modern and timeless colours. With these colour versions, we offer the perfect solution for any room situation. Perfectly adapted to the requirements of our customers, contemporary from classic to modern.
STORAGE VERSIONS BASKETS
FOUR STORAGE VERSIONS FOR MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY.
Vauth-Sagel offers the entire basket range as a modular system, where the guide and the frame can each be combined with all five storage versions.
DESIGN FOR EVERYONE.
Everyone has aesthetic requirements. And the versions available for cabinets with round bases are just as varied.